iteria.us evolves from a 25-year proven track record of providing IT Services and Application Managed Services (ITO). We have client offerings in Oracle Cloud, Managed Services and Application Development. Our superior industry knowledge, exceptional customer service and resource continuity transforms our clients to make them more agile, stronger and more competitive. We strive to be a differentiator in the marketplace and our mission is to serve our client, look out for their needs and drive to solutions that solve our clients’ problems.
iteria.us is in search of experienced consultants who have a solid knowledge and understanding of Oracle Cloud applications.
· Serve as a functional analyst/subject matter expert for new implementations or migrations
· Gather and assess requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions
· Perform functionality gap analysis and solution design
· Redesign business processes
· Develop functional specifications for extensions, integrations and data migrations
· Configure application modules
· Demonstrate application functionality
· Develop test plans/scripts and manage system testing
· Assess production readiness
· Plan and execute data migration
· Create, deliver and manage user training
· Production support after go-live
· Ability to communicate clearly and be able to articulate solutions to key stakeholders
Demonstrated success, knowledge and/or experience in implementing or strong contribution to an implementation in oneor more of the following:
· Oracle Cloud ERP Financials applications
· Oracle Cloud EPM applications
· Oracle Cloud HR / HCM applications
· Oracle Commerce Cloud application
· Oracle Cloud certifications a plus
· Other relevant experience (other Oracle Cloud applications, Oracle PaaS) considered
The ideal candidate will also have:
· Minimum 5 years of industry and/or consulting experience in a functional capacity
· Minimum 2 years Cloud Project implementation as a team member or team lead
· Demonstrated experience gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs
Iteria.us offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, 401k and an employee centric culture.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. iteria.us is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.